So here as promised is a new brush pack
I'll give you a quick run down of what they do;
1) Pallet knife mk.2: An improved (in my opinion) version of the old brush i gave away with pack 4
2) Textured pallet knife: The same brush but with a rock texture on it.
3) Chalk brush: A nice square brush thats great for sketching with.
4) Ripple brush: This may take a while to get used to but use it when adding highlights etc to water.
5) Ground texture brush: Good for blocking in a textured ground, again an improved version of the one from brush pack 4.
6) Leaves: Good leaf brush.
7) Clumped leaves: A big mess of leaves lol.
8) Rocky grass brush: Add to the sides of a rock.
9) Palm leaf: Good for making palm leaves and bracken type plants.
10) Abstract texture: Good for adding geometric surface reflections.
11) Circle brush: I like combining this one with the abstract texture brush, gives some cool effects.
12) Shape brush: My new fav brush for making spaceships with.
13) Dot texture brush: New dot texture brush.
14) Fire escape: This brush is still in the WIP stage but i thought I'd include it anyway. combine it with the a building brush for some extra detail.
15) Building brush: A newer building brush.
Please show me the artwork you use them in because i love to see how different people use them