Here's a few lovely little brushes for ya'll! Think of it as a bit of an updated set
The only work on CS or above, sorry
Heres a little run down of what they do;
1) The palette knife: general usage , gets nice sharp edges.
2) spiky cable brush: adds weird detail to stuff.
3) Line brush: detail brush.
4) Building brush: name says it all.
5) Strut brush: building detail brush.
6) Rake: detail brush.
7) Cloud brush: name says it all.
8) Scattered dots: good for lights.
9) Really scattered dots: stones, random lights etc.
10) Dot pattern: glass, metal detail.
11) Grass brush: name says it all.
12) Ground texture brush: good for texture.
13) Rock brush: makes rocks.
14) Spiky leaf: plants etc.
15) Rock texture: add to the rocks you make with the rock brush.
16) Shape brush: adds detail and can be used to make vehicles.
Please show me the artwork you use them in because i love to see how different people use them